Thursday, November 20, 2008

Emailers and readers, far and wide!!

I just wanted to take a quick blog post to thank all of you for reading my blog so much and keeping updated on my posts! I recently received a slew of emails from lots of different people I haven't seen in a while, all being so encouraging and sending lots of love!! Thank you, thank you, thank you so much to everyone for reading and supporting me - I really appreciate and enjoy all of your comments and emails!!! :)

In the past few days I have been thinking a lot about what a great network of individuals I have surrounding me - my family, my friends, my teachers, my coworkers - everyone. The fact that you all read my blog and share it with friends still astounds and humbles me more than you can ever imagine.

In short, this post is for you, the reader, the poster, the emailer - thank you so much for all your support and encouragement!!! :)

Love you all,
Christina :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You should know that your family, in particular, is awesome. Especially your older brother.
~Someone totally not related to you

Anonymous said...

Hi Christina,
It won't be long now before you are among your family. You will miss some parts of your Cuba experience and it will seem like a dream before very long. Remember that this experience has helped you grow and view all things from this point on with different lenses. This is the beauty and wonder of education! You are now a life-long learner. Never lose your desire to explore and learn. Oliver Wendell Holmes wrote, "One's mind, once stretched, can never regain its shape." You have now experienced this for yourself! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

You want to thank us for reading your blog post and e-mailing you ????? Are you kidding? I for one constantly thirst for some word from you. I could not make it through the endless days without looking for every transmission of information reassuring me that you were A.O.K. Love, MOM

Michelle said...

i love you so much christina, and cannot WAIT till you are back at harvard and in my lifeeeee!!!! we have so much to talk about, and i can't wait till i can see you every day. i <3 you!!

so much love,

michelle