Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bienvenidos a Cuba!

Hola mis amores!

I had created an entire blog post and had taken pics for the blog, but unfortunately my computer just died, and I am using someone else's computer to get internet access, so I just figured I would let everyone know that I am a-okay, and that I survived Hurricane Ike (that sounds kind of like a t-shirt, no?).

Our residence is awesome, the people are wicked friendly, and I'm finding that life here is a lot simpler and more innovative, but I never could have imagined the sights and occurrences that go on here.

I promise I'll write more later when my computer is working!

Until then, thanks for the comments and please keep emailing me - I'll respond eventually!!!!

Lots of love!,
Christina :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohmigosh every single time they said that Hurricane Ike was headed toward Havana I spazzed a little. I was worried haha.

Glad to hear that you're safely in Cuba (wow that sounds strange haha).

Love you!
Olivia

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you're OK! We were worried about you.

Stephanie starts next week but brought in several green plants in advance for her work area.

Will let Julia and others give their own updates.

Take care,
Carol, missing your timesheet (!--usually Jaime turns them in now)

Michelle said...

I'm so glad that you're OK!! I got Diane's email and breathed a huge sigh of relief. Take care of yourself, love!! Miss you toooooooons!